We are hiring a Vehicle Dynamics – Ride & Handling Tuning Specialist
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Vehicle Dynamics – Ride & Handling Tuning Specialist to join our international engineering team.
Home-base location can be Sweden or China. Frequent traveling (Europe and/or China) will be required.
Essential Job Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the automotive industry and possess excellent knowledge of vehicle dynamics and integration.
- Experience in subjective and objective evaluation, development and validation is a must.
- “Hands-on” experience in system calibration within suspension, steering and tyres.
- You must be able to demonstrate experience of solving complex technical issues using a structured but open approach whilst delivering top levels of comfort and control.
What we also expect
- Sc. in Mechanical or Control Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Project Management skills.
- B-category driving license is a must and Advanced Driving Skills are a requirement.
- ADAS-development knowledge is meritorious.
- Cold-climate testing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of vehicle measurement systems (VBOX or similar) is meritorious.
- English fluency is a must and language skills in German and/or Chinese is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience in Asian market (especially China) will make the candidate stand out.
- He/she must be pro-active, customer-oriented, with good social and communication abilities, and willing to support the company in a broad range of activities.
- You will play an active role in the vehicle development process of several car models and take on multiple projects with different customers.
- Your key task will be to improve Ride & Handling properties: Front and Rear Suspension, Dampers, Steering System and Tyres.
- You will complement the other dynamics technical specialists and will be expected to complete assignments both individually as well as together with other team members and ultimately deliver an exceptional driving experience.
- You will focus on the next generation of vehicles for several international brands and work closely with an interdisciplinary development team (CAE, objective measurements, other integration and tuning specialists, etc).
- You will join a friendly and dynamic environment, sharing and acquiring knowledge with top industry professionals.
- You will have the opportunity of taking part in exciting and challenging projects of some of the leading actors (OEMs, Proving Grounds and Suppliers) within the automotive industry, both in Europe and Asia.
Interested in joining a growing and dynamic company? Are you up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter (optional) by July 31st!
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org